Sunday, December 25, 2011

Beta Luck Next Time

I hope everyone had happy holidays.
My previous mention of having a Beta out around this time has been missed. I ran into a couple snags here & there with getting assets in order. But fear not, it's still coming along!
(I'm going to test page breaks, so if this works, more info below; if not... well... more info below)

In order to get a Beta out & have it actually run as quality, I'll need to order the entire item/monster list, which is pretty much enough to finish the whole game; the only thing stopping that version of the beta from being the full game would be a few missing maps & lack of NPCs/Events.
I've also decided to make the Beta more of a pre-game than an engine/code test, so you're getting a lot more content then originally planned, maybe even an exclusive quest or two for trying out the Beta.
My apologies for missing the projected deadline; I am a one-man team, minus DaX helping out with music here & there. But do keep an eye out as a Beta will be coming up. Also, feel free to leave a comment of what I should post; the Blog's only dry because I'm not sure what you guys would like to see.

*Edit: Got page breaks working.

2 comments:

  1. Cool! Hope it comes soon, because this game looks very interesting and promising. Also, this is the first MH FanGame I have seen. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to see some more of the pixel art of the monsters or possibly I'd like to know what you guys are looking for, for pixel art. I've always been interested in making pixel art/sprites so if I had more info or a better idea of what kind of art you guys are looking for I might be able to offer my assistance. c:

    ReplyDelete